The 10 Most Valuable gifts you can give this Holiday Season
1. Forgive Yourself
2. Forgive someone you have wronged, or you perceive have wronged you.
3. Instead of buying a gift for your best friend. Write a letter, telling him/her what the friendship means to you.
4. The neighbor or colleague you don’t really like, and have been avoiding, take this opportunity to find something to compliment them on. Make it genuine. Everyone has something worth noting.
5. Clean out your closet/jewellery box and recycle those items you have not used for a long time. Someone, somewhere may need your cast-offs
6. Does your gift-giving list include someone who has everything? Why burden them with more “stuff!” Make a contribution to a charity in their name and encourage them to begin a revolution of the heart, by giving their time.
7. Suspend your judgments of a homeless person. You don’t know their situation. Look them in the eye and send them thoughts of love.
8. Write a Love Letter to yourself
9. If you’re in a romantic relationship – write a love letter to your partner.
10. Repeat steps 1 and 2.
Pauline Haynes is a Life Coach who understands life’s ebb and flow. @Coachpauline